Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty-year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly. (NYSE: SYY)
Sysco, one of Canada's Best Employers 2019, as listed by Forbes, is dedicated to our global corporate social responsibility goals and to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. Join our winning team.
For more information, visit www.sysco.ca or follow us @SyscoCanada at facebook.com/SyscoCanada; twitter.com/SyscoCanada or instagram.com/SyscoCanada
For a full list of opportunities, visit www.sysco.ca/careers
Reporting to the Inventory Control Manager, this position is responsible for receiving delivery associates back into the warehouse, processing paperwork and customer returns.
Monday to Friday 5:30 pm to 2:00 am, alternate Saturdays from 10:30 am to 6:30 pm and some holidays
- · Verify and process credits and product returns to ensure they fall within the credit/return policy and food safety guidelines
- · Ensure customer credits are coded correctly
- · Confirm that all returned product is scanned and returned to stock daily
- · Communicate with various departments (Transportation, Warehouse, Credit, Inventory/QA) to ensure proper procedures and policies are adhered to
- · Ensure that the delivery associates paperwork is verified for accuracy and completeness
- · Inspect all items upon return to ensure the items are compliant following our corporate driven food safety guidelines and credit returns policies
- · High school diploma required
- · College Diploma is an asset
- · 2+ years' experience working in a warehouse environment and familiarity with Word & Excel
- · Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- · Strong organizational and time-management skills
- · Teamplayer with the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Core Qualities for all Associates: Sysco's Leadership Framework Basics
- Integrity & Accountability
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Proactive Learning
Internal candidates: apply via the Career Centre on your HR Portal / ADP Workforce Now.
External candidates: submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers
Sysco's Mission: is to market and deliver great products to our customers with exceptional service.
Sysco's Vision: is to be our customers' most valued and trusted business partner.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Sysco is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.