Driver - Class 3
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly. (NYSE: SYY)
For more information about Sysco Canada please visit www.sysco.ca or follow us @SyscoCanada at facebook.com/SyscoCanada; twitter.com/SyscoCanada or instagram.com/SyscoCanada
For a full list of opportunities, visit www.sysco.ca/careers
- Delivering customer orders as per established routes and schedules while giving good customer service.
- Complete pre and post truck inspections.
- Validate the content of the truck.
- Maintain a daily trip log.
- Check truck reefer temperature.
- Clean the truck.
- Obtain cheques from customers.
- Understand, uphold and comply with Sysco's policies and procedures, e.g. health and safety, returns etc.
- Performing other duties as assigned by Transportation Managers and/or Supervisors
- Driver's License Class 3 with clean Driver's Abstract and clear Criminal Record Check.
- English fluency.
- Reliable and safety conscious with a teamwork attitude.
- Medium to high level of physical exertion is required; repetitive lifting up to 27 kg.