Delivery Driver - Class 1
Delivery Driver - Class 1
Drivers & WarehouseGrand Montreal, Boucherville, Grand Montreal, Boucherville, QC, CA
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly.
For a full list of opportunities, visit www.sysco.ca/careers
Role: Delivery Driver - Class 1 - Montreal Region, Downtown Montreal. Schedule of work - Monday to Friday. Hourly rate between $21.05 and $25.93 according to experience.
- Delivering customer orders as per established routes and schedules.
- Maintaining a daily trip log.
- Adhering to all Preferred Work Methods and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Understanding, upholding and complying with Sysco’s policies and procedures, e.g. health and safety, returns etc.
- Carrying out duties in a safe manner as instructed through safety training.
- Participating in various meetings/groups (shift, departmental, company and safety).
- Performing other duties as assigned by Transportation Managers and/or Supervisors
- Class 1 Driver’s License
- Verification of Driver Abstract
- Criminal Record Check
- Must speak French
- Reliable and safety conscious of working on the road
- High level of physical exertion is required; repetitive lifting up to 25 kg
- Customer oriented
Core Qualities for all Associates: Sysco’s Leadership Framework Basics
Integrity & Accountability
Flexibility & Adaptability
Sysco’s Mission is to market and deliver great products to our customers with exceptional service.
Sysco’s Vision is to be our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Here’s a sample of the many benefits Sysco associates enjoy:
Comprehensive Flexible Benefits including Health and Dental, Health Care Spending and Wellness Accounts • Short-Term and Long-Term Disability • Life Insurance • Company Pension Plan • Group RRSP •Employee and Family Assistance • Stock Purchase Plan • Unlimited on-line learning through Sysco Interactive University • Sysco product discounts • Preferred vendor discounts (Apple, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo,etc.) • Free on-site parking • Employee appreciation events •
(*benefits may vary based on location or bargaining unit)