Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty-year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly.
For more information, visit www.sysco.ca or follow us @SyscoCanada at facebook.com/SyscoCanada; twitter.com/SyscoCanada or instagram.com/SyscoCanada
For a full list of opportunities, visit www.sysco.ca/careers
- Reporting to the Director of Local Credit, this position is responsible for providing support to both the Credit and the Sales Departments.
- Âž Creating credit files.
- Âž Communicating with customers, District Sales Managers, Marketing Associates and Customer Service Representatives.
- Âž Preparing and distributing monthly management reports within the operating company and Sysco Corporate.
- Âž Reviewing customer accounts and files.
- Âž Preparation of various spreadsheets for tracking.
- Âž Preparation of welcome letters.
- Âž Credit checks and bank references as required.
- Âž Copying, faxing and scanning.
- Âž Ability to travel for meetings when required.
- Âž Perform other duties as assigned.
- Âž Completion of post-secondary education preferably in Business, Accounting/Finance.
- Âž A minimum of one (1) year experience in a credit or related role.
- Âž Excellent communication, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Âž Ability to deal with difficult situations or people.
- Âž Strong computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, and Intranet
- Âž Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Âž Excellent customer service and time management skills.
Qualities for all Associates: Sysco’s Leadership Framework Basics
- Integrity & Accountability
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Proactive Learning
Internal candidates apply via the Career Centre on your HR Portal / ADP Workforce Now.
External candidates submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers
- Sysco’s Mission is to market and deliver great products to our customers with exceptional service.
- Sysco’s Vision is to be our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Sysco is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.
Here’s a sample of the many benefits Sysco associates enjoy:
Comprehensive Flexible Benefits including Health and Dental, Health Care Spending and Wellness Accounts • Short-Term and Long-Term Disability • Life Insurance • Company Pension Plan • Group RRSP • Employee and Family Assistance • Stock Purchase Plan • Unlimited on-line learning through Sysco Interactive University • Sysco product discounts • Preferred vendor discounts • Free on-site parking • Employee appreciation events •
(*benefits may vary based on location or bargaining unit)