Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty-year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly. (NYSE: SYY)
For more information, visit www.sysco.ca or follow us @SyscoCanada at facebook.com/SyscoCanada; twitter.com/SyscoCanada or instagram.com/SyscoCanada
For a full list of opportunities, visit www.sysco.ca/careers
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the credit agent has the following responsibilities:
- Reconcile accounts by identifying and analyzing payment discrepancies and present findings to the credit manager;
- Collect from the main accounts assigned to the role while ensuring compliance with existing credit policies;
- Deliver customer service for accounts receivable and produce the required electronic payment schedules;
- Produce and send account statements to designated clients.
- Establish, review and propose credit limits for accounts assigned to the role;
- Provide written communication to clients;
- Communicate with the credit manager and account managers;
- Assist the credit manager during special projects or any other related tasks.
- High School Diploma (DEC in administration or accounting an asset)
- 1 year of experience in accounts receivable management and credit limit management
- 1 year of experience in major account management (asset)
- Excellent Excel spreadsheet ability
- Be well organized, autonomous, versatile and full of initiative
- Be a people person with an interest in customer service
- Bilingual (French and English)
Core Qualities for all Associates: Sysco's Leadership Framework Basics
Integrity & Accountability Flexibility & Adaptability Proactive Learning
Internal candidates apply via the Career Centre on your HR Portal / ADP Workforce Now. External candidates submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers
Sysco's Mission is to market and deliver great products to our customers with exceptional service.
Sysco's Vision is to be our customers' most valued and trusted business partner.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Sysco is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.
Here's a sample of the many benefits Sysco associates enjoy:
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits including Health and Dental, Health Care Spending and Wellness Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Company Pension Plan
- Group RRSP
- Employee and Family Assistance
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited on-line learning through Sysco Interactive University
- Sysco product discounts
- Preferred vendor discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Employee appreciation events
- (*benefits may vary based on location or bargaining unit)