Contract Compliance Analyst
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty-year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly. (NYSE: SYY)
Sysco, one of Canada’s Best Employers 2019, as listed by Forbes, is dedicated to our global corporate social responsibility goals and to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. Join our winning team.
For more information, visit www.sysco.com or connect with Sysco on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SyscoCorporationOpens in New Window or Twitter at www.twitter.com/Sysco_CorpOpens in New Window
For a full list of opportunities, visit www.sysco.ca/careers
- · Supervise members of the finance administrative team
- · Schedule and perform Master Distribution Agreements (MDA) audits as required.
- · Ensure customer contracts are accurately and completely reflected in our system.
- · Review and set up customers and products to ensure they are set in accordance with sales tax legislation, including PST, GST, HST and ecology.
- · Communicate and follow-up on audit exceptions to Management.
- · Review Segregation of Duty control tests quarterly.
- · Coordinate external requests for customer audits.
- · Perform/coordinate annual audit self-assessments and special audits of risk areas as necessary.
- · Lead and/or assist in SOX testing
- · Complete special projects as assigned
- · Responsible for compliance with all Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) comprising Sysco’s Food Safety Program, specific for the assigned role.
- · CMA/CGA designation or active enrolment in a Professional Accounting Program
- · Minimum 2-3 years of audit experience
- · Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- · Ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- · Dynamic team player who is able to communicate with diplomacy
- · Detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- · Strong PC skills using Microsoft Office