Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly. (NYSE: SYY)
Sysco, one of Canada's Best Employers 2019, as listed by Forbes, is dedicated to our global corporate social responsibility goals and to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. Join our winning team.
For more information, visit www.sysco.com or connect with Sysco on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SyscoCorporation or Twitter at www.twitter.com/Sysco_Corp For a full list of opportunities, visit www.sysco.ca/careers
- Schedule and perform Master Distribution Agreements (MDA) audits as required.
- Ensure customer contracts are accurately and completely reflected in our system.
- Communicate and follow-up on audit exceptions to Management.
- Coordinate external requests for customer audits.
- Perform annual MA Deposit audits
- Perform/coordinate annual audit self-assessments and special audits of risk areas as necessary.
- Lead and/or assist in SOX testing
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Other Accounting/Finance tasks as required
- CMA/CGA designation or active enrolment in a Professional Accounting Program preferred
- Previous audit experience will be an advantage
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- Dynamic team player who is able to communicate with diplomacy
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills using Microsoft Office
Core Qualities for all Associates: Sysco's Leadership Framework Basics
- Integrity & Accountability
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Proactive Learning
Internal candidates apply via the Career Centre on your HR Portal / ADP Workforce Now.
External candidates submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers
Sysco's Mission is to market and deliver great products to our customers with exceptional service. Sysco's Vision is to be our customers' most valued and trusted business partner.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Sysco is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.