Class 1 Delivery Driver
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly. (NYSE: SYY)
For more information about Sysco Canada please visit www.sysco.ca or follow us @SyscoCanada at facebook.com/SyscoCanada; twitter.com/SyscoCanada or instagram.com/SyscoCanada
For a full list of opportunities, visit www.sysco.ca/careers
- Delivering customer orders as per established routes and schedules.
- Route would begin in Moncton and finish in Moncton daily.
- Maintaining a daily trip log.
- Adhering to all Preferred Work Methods and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Understanding, upholding and complying with Sysco's policies and procedures, e.g. health and safety, returns etc.
- Carrying out duties in a safe manner as instructed through safety training.
- Participating in various meetings/groups (shift, departmental, company and safety).
- Performing other duties as assigned by Transportation Managers and/or Supervisor.
- Class 1 Driver's License with clean Driver's Abstract and clear Criminal Record Check.
- English fluency. Bilingualism is an asset.
- Reliable and safety conscious with a teamwork attitude.
- Medium to high level of physical exertion is required; repetitive lifting up to 40 kg.
Core Qualities for all Associates: Sysco's Leadership Framework Basics
- Integrity & Accountability
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Proactive Learning
- Internal candidates apply via the Career Centre on your HR Portal / ADP Workforce Now.
- External candidates submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers or call 506-862-6848
- Sysco's Mission is to market and deliver great products to our customers with exceptional service.
- Sysco's Vision is to be our customers' most valued and trusted business partner.
- We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
- Sysco is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.