Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly. (NYSE: SYY)
For more information, visit www.sysco.com or connect with Sysco on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SyscoCorporation or Twitter at www.twitter.com/Sysco_Corp
For a full list of opportunities, visit www.sysco.ca/careers
- Replenishment purchasing, including E3 maintenance & forecasting, purchase order entry & maintenance, documentation of confirmation receipts, tracing & expediting outstanding POs as needed.
- Setting up new items and pricing while continuously managing existing/obsolete SKUs effectively.
- Providing accurate & timely communication is shared re product availability or shortages, special & advance orders, etc. and generating reports as needed.
- Building and maintaining strong partnership relationships with all internal/external customers & vendors.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across all departments.
- Intermediate to expert level of proficiency with purchasing software (E3 preferred) as well as MS Office.
- IDS and E3 knowledge would be an asset
Core Qualities for all Associates:
- Sysco’s Leadership Framework Basics
- Integrity & Accountability Flexibility & Adaptability Proactive Learning
Internal candidates apply via the Career Centre on your HR Portal / ADP Workforce Now.
External candidates submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers
Sysco’s Mission is to market and deliver great products to our customers with exceptional service.
Sysco’s Vision is to be our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Sysco is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.
Here’s a sample of the many benefits Sysco associates enjoy:
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits including Health and Dental, Health Care Spending and Wellness Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Company Pension Plan
- Group RRSP
- Employee and Family Assistance
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited on-line learning through Sysco Interactive University
- Sysco product discounts
- Preferred vendor discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Employee appreciation events
- (*benefits may vary based on location or bargaining unit)