Business Development Analyst - Multi-Unit Sales
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty-year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly. (NYSE: SYY)
For more information, visit www.sysco.ca or follow us @SyscoCanada at facebook.com/SyscoCanada; twitter.com/SyscoCanada or instagram.com/SyscoCanada
For a full list of opportunities, visit www.sysco.ca/careers
1- Year Contract
The purpose of the job is to monitor the profitability of each CMU account through margin analysis, pretaxes and reporting for evaluation of compliance with the Master Data Agreement
- Monitor margins for CMU accounts weekly and report issues to the appropriate departments for corrective action.
- Prepare, maintain, and verify records of monthly, quarterly and annual rebate information for customers and process accordingly.
- Prepare, maintain, and verify records of monthly, quarterly Fuel Surcharge information for customers and process accordingly.
- Prepare and analyze pretax reports for CMU accounts and advise RVPs of any opportunities or issues.
- Perform pricing audits on CMU accounts to ensure accurate set up of components of the MDA and ensure system set up is accurate.
- All exception reporting for CMU customers, work with National IT to develop any Work Requests required for IT platforms required between Sysco and CMU customers. This would include any testing for development and approval for implementation.
- Maintain set ups required for any exception reporting through IDS to ensure proper tracking.
- Administer Sysco Canada Intranet for the Business Development team and Multi-Unit Sales department. Maintain, collect and communicate CMU pricing and contract information by uploading and logging on Sysco Canada's internet website.
- Prepare and analyze RFP requests for new CMU business.
- Prepare & analyze reporting for RVPs on any non-compliancy or opportunities with CMU accounts on a quarterly basis.
- Bachelor degree or diploma in Business Administration or related field.
- A minimum of three (3) years' experience in an analyst role, with previous experience in the foodservice industry.
- Advanced computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, and Intranet.
- Ability to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Extremely detail-oriented, fast learner and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the Sysco organization in a professional manner.
- Excellent customer service and time management skills.
Core Qualities for all Associates:
- Sysco's Leadership Framework Basics
- Integrity & Accountability
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Proactive Learning
Internal candidates apply via the Career Centre on your HR Portal / ADP Workforce Now. External candidates submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers
Sysco's Mission is to market and deliver great products to our customers with exceptional service. Sysco's Vision is to be our customers' most valued and trusted business partner.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Sysco is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.
Here's a sample of the many benefits Sysco associates enjoy:
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits including Health and Dental, Health Care Spending and Wellness Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Company Pension Plan
- Group RRSP
- Employee and Family Assistance
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited on-line learning through Sysco Interactive University
- Sysco product discounts
- Preferred vendor discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Employee appreciation events
- (*benefits may vary based on location or bargaining unit)