Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty-year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly. (NYSE: SYY)
Sysco, one of Canada's Best Employers 2019, as listed by Forbes, is dedicated to our global corporate social responsibility goals and to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. Join our winning team.
Responsible for the timely and accurate organization and maintenance of the file room, the issuing of manual credit notes, and performing general office duties.
· Issuing manual credit notes
· Preparing documents for scanning (i.e. sorting, removing staples, etc.)
· Scanning documents into Liberty
· Support and assist the accounts payables department
· Maintain vendor file and manage inquirers
· General administrative duties such as filing, organizing and data entry
· Any other duties as assigned
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
· Exceptional data entry skills (accuracy and speed);
· Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written);
· Organized, able to multi-task and meet deadlines;
· Superb problem solving skills;
· Ability to handle self in a professional manner;
· First-rate customer service skills and attention to detail;
· Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment with constant interruptions;
· Basic accounting knowledge would be an asset;
· Sales and administrative experience would be an asset;
Core Qualities for all Associates: Sysco's Leadership Framework Basics
Integrity & Accountability
Flexibility & Adaptability
Internal candidates apply via the Career Centre on your HR Portal / ADP Workforce Now.
External candidates submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers
Sysco's Mission is to market and deliver great products to our customers with exceptional service.
Sysco's Vision is to be our customers' most valued and trusted business partner.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Sysco is committed to Employment Equity. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request for candidates with disabilities.
Here's a sample of the many benefits Sysco associates enjoy:
Comprehensive Flexible Benefits including Health and Dental, Health Care Spending and Wellness Accounts âÂ€¢ Short-Term and Long-Term Disability âÂ€¢ Life Insurance âÂ€¢ Company Pension Plan âÂ€¢ Group RRSP âÂ€¢ Employee and Family Assistance âÂ€¢ Stock Purchase Plan âÂ€¢ Unlimited on-line learning through Sysco Interactive University âÂ€¢ Sysco product discounts âÂ€¢ Preferred vendor discounts âÂ€¢ Free on-site parking âÂ€¢ Employee appreciation events âÂ€¢ (*benefits may vary based on location or bargaining unit)