We are a dynamic and fast-growing engineering design house, specializing in the design and development of embedded software and hardware, electronics and electro-mechanics.
What we’re looking for
- Highly motivated administrative professionals with ability to multi-task and deliver in a timely manner
- Professional attitude and appearance with a can-do attitude
What you’ll do
You will be the first point of contact for our company. Your duties will include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. Duties could include but aren’t limited too:
- Provide excellent customer service in person and over the phone
- Managing and ordering office and kitchen supplies
- Ensuring meeting rooms are kept tidy and in ready condition
- Coordinating meetings, interviews, committees and events.
- Supporting onboarding programs, includes liaising with internal teams
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management
What you MUST have to get the job done
- 3-5 years proven work experience as a Receptionist, Office Administrator or similar role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Diploma in Administration or other relevant education program
- Intermediate/Senior Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Skype for Business, Word, PowerPoint)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure, coordinate activities with conflicting deadlines
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Customer service attitude
What will make us REALLY love you
- You have a friendly willingness to foster and cultivate an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork between the various groups
- Experience in Human Resources or Accounting
- We can see that you have a love for project-based work and staying at the top of your game
- Bilingual in English and French (would be an asset)
What you’ll love about us
- Company Culture – outstanding people and a flexible work environment with lots of after work activities/groups!
- Work/Life Balance – 4 weeks holidays to start and work that stays at work!
- Career Growth Opportunities – being a design house keeps variety in your work. New opportunities happening all the time!
- Great Benefits –They can include your family… and, the company matches your RRSP contributions!
What you need to do to apply
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to mark your application with Receptionist/Office Assistant.
Who we are
Syntronic provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing and aftermarket services. We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technically-intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customers’ needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
Syntronic values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our recruiting team and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com