Senior Angular Developer
Front End Developer
- Play a major role in the development and enhancement of the front-end applications.
- Work closely with Business Analysts to understand the core business problems and deliver optimal IT solutions
- Validate overall application design and conduct design and code reviews
- Partner with Technology Leads to effectively deliver on business requirements
- Make sure that all new solutions are scalable and yield to high architectural standards
- Work closely with QA Team to ensure high quality of the product and promotes efficient QA Tools and Techniques
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior team members in both technology space and business requirement implementation.
- An in-depth understanding of the critical aspects of major transactional production systems; scalability, reliability, service oriented architecture, distributed systems, etc.
- Capability to approach problems as challenges and deal with them constructively and promote this approach to other team members at the same time.
- Ability to work with business analysts, development managers, architects, infrastructure, and other developers to analyze business requirements, propose solutions, and implement those solutions.
- Experience in designing, developing and delivering complex applications at major financial services firms.
- Understanding of Spring framework, EhCache, Unix would be an added skill.
Heads up! Employers know that top students and grads use TalentEgg. When you apply, don't forget to indicate that you found this job on TalentEgg.