Bilingual Customer Service Representative – Work from Home
SYKES is looking for full-time Customer Services Representatives that want to work from the comfort of their own home! You might have heard about us on the radio or on TV and wondered what we do.
When customers call their banks, healthcare provider, or cable company, they are actually calling SYKES. We help people by answering questions, processing transactions, and resolving their issues! We provide awesome customer service on behalf of the big companies you deal with every day.
Our team comes from an array of backgrounds and experiences; what unites us is our passion for People Serving People. We go beyond answering questions and solving problems to provide a memorable experience and change the call center industry one customer at a time. We are a dynamic team looking for innovators and trailblazers who will inspire us.
This is the right job for you if you’re able to:
- Be comfortable speaking on the phone and are able to use a computer efficiently
- Empathize and be friendly with people you’ve never met
- Use logic and solve problems
- Be part of a team
Nice to have (but not required):
- Customer service background
- Experience with financial services, technology companies, or something similar
What you receive in return
- Health benefits
- Career advancement opportunities / Promotion from within
- The ability to work from home and flexible scheduling
Home Office Requirements:
- Personal Windows-based computer with monitor, speakers and anti-virus software
- Subscription to high-speed, hard-wired, bi-directional Internet connection
- 2 Headsets: a USB headset for online training and a telephone headset for taking live customer calls.
- Analog landline that meets one of these requirements:
- Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) – traditional landline phone service using a dedicated copper pair to the home.
- Cable – phone service from a Cable TV service provider
- Fiber-Optic – phone line provided by a local phone service.
- For more detailed information, click here
What to expect in the application / hiring process:
- Applying Online – The application itself is short… similar to other organizations. Once you have completed your application, you will go right into the assessment process… This can take some time and is much easier on a laptop or desktop computer than a tablet or mobile device.
- Assessments – The assessments are designed to understand your capabilities and skills. We use these to recommend the best possible fit for you within our clients’ business needs. What that means is that we are interested in your success right from the get-go.
- Status of Application – You may not hear back from us right away. We encourage you to be a bit patient as we seek out just the right opportunity for you. Please watch your email as this is our most common and expedient way to reach you.
- Interview – When we find a position we believe you might be interested in, we will invite you to join us on a virtual interview. Like everything else in our process, it is 100% online and over the phone. The interview consists of both individual and group discussions. Interviews will be conducted in English.
- Offer – If you are offered a position and choose to accept, you will be asked to complete the required paperwork and pre-employment checks just as you would with any other employer. Because you are working remote, it may involve a bit of extra running around.