Our student and new graduate programs offer a chance to explore Sun Life from the inside. You'll make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities, while building the skills and experience that allow you to grow in a meaningful and rewarding way.
You believe life is about aiming high and making an impact. At Sun Life Financial, we work together, share common values and help each other grow and achieve goals.
With roots tracing back to 1865 in Canada, Sun Life Financial has grown to become an established and trusted name in insurance and financial services, with offices and operations in key markets around the world. We recognize that our growth, success and reputation for excellence are due in large measure to our talented and dedicated employees.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assists in meeting the Canadian income tax compliance and financial reporting obligations of Sun Life Financial Inc. and its subsidiaries, including:
- Preparation of tax forms (T1134s)
- Administrative duties (excel calculations, tax database management, etc.)
- Provide support as needed to other members of the tax team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Word and Power Point preferred
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in these positions. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sun Life Financial is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Category: Temporary Employee
Posting End Date: 13/03/2018