Our student and new graduate programs offer a chance to explore Sun Life from the inside. You'll make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities, while building the skills and experience that allow you to grow in a meaningful and rewarding way.
The Individual Insurance and Wealth business unit represents close to 30 per cent of all Sun Life Financial global revenue and more than 50 per cent of Canadian earnings. We're a top provider of life, health and wealth products in the Canadian marketplace.
Our Marketing team is look for a Coordinator who is passionate about the Client experience and engaging Clients through various marketing channels with a focus on digital marketing.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will execute and implement newly created marketing materials and maintain existing materials (updates, reprints schedules, inventory). You will provides expertise in the design, production and distribution of marketing campaigns. You must ensure that project timelines are met and design costs are within a set budget. You will contribute to, and influence important decisions regarding the vehicles, specifications, and format for new and updated materials.
- Coordinate and provide input into the development, implementation and distribution of marketing material, both new and existing, print and digital
- Liaise with various internal and external partners, provide direction to production resources for design and execution requirements in partnership with the project team
- Liaise with translation, ensure necessary approvals are received, proofread copy, review images, creative, etc.. and coordinate final sign-off of marketing materials
- Work closely with project team to ensure tactics adhere to brand positioning and technical guidelines; in line with business and project objectives
- Makes sure the creative concepts developed by the project team can be executed based on knowledge and experience
- Actively participate and contribute to brainstorming of creative concepts
- Monitor budgets, execute campaigns within the assigned budget and obtain quotes from partners to ensure cost effective solutions are being used
- Partner with internal and external teams to manage the safekeeping of marketing assets including images, electronic files, inventory of print material and creative archive library
- Coordinate processes and procedures to ensure consistency in the management, design, production and execution of marketing material
- Monitor inventory levels and ensure that materials are available, and managing reprinting processes when necessary
- Extremely strong time management skills, with the ability to ensure timelines are met while being extremely attentive to detail and accuracy while managing multiple projects
- Communication skills are essential, this includes sharing thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely, being able to communicate verbally with negotiation and influencing skills, and strong writing skills with excellent grammar, spelling, and accurate proofreading abilities
- Working knowledge of print production, layout and graphic design concepts, and principles, digital marketing concepts and well rounded skills as a marketing generalist
- Desire to take initiative and recommend process improvements demonstrating that you are solution oriented and committed to continuous improvements
- Post-secondary education in a related area of study
- Marketing collateral development experience, digital marketing experience
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Financial services experience
- Creative agency experience
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.