Image Services Representative
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We offer many career paths that attract a wide variety of talent and skills. Follow a path that lets your talents shine.
The Image Services Representative plays a key role in ensuring effective mail handling, categorization, scanning, and data completion of documents correctly and efficiently. The successful applicant will work in a team environment to ensure service standards are met and strict quality targets are adhered to.
On a regular basis, this role will rotate between sorting mail (physical and electronic), prepping documents, scanning documents and data entry.
This involves mail handling, including the distribution of documents to internal customer departments, classification of document into subcategories, printing from databases, retrieval of documents from 3rd party websites with occasional document preparation
The preparation of documents to ensure the item is successfully scanned to ensure strict physical document quality standards are met
The Image Services representative ensures that all documents received are handled efficiently and document exceptions are expedited to the appropriate departments in a timely manner
The representative ensures the physical document is converted into a digitized image by adhering to standard processes
By scanning the documents correctly in a timely manner, the administrator contributes to meeting service levels agreements between Canadian Document Services and client areas.
Through accurate key completion, the representative is responsible for ensuring information from the document is converted into data
The Image Services representative ensures all documents adhere to the Reasonable Estimate (RE’s) that have been set for each client
- Able to work within structured supervisory guidelines
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity, accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and conflicting deadlines
- Support Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) for business partners
- Able to recognize opportunities to initiate change that will increase the department’s efficiency
- Bilingual (Written/Spoken)
- An understanding of the Insurance Business (including Individual, Group Retirement Services, and Group Benefits)
- Knowledge of products and processes within Sun Life Financial
- Understanding of FileNet, Rightfax, Ultera, Kofax and Outlook
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 25lbs
- Applicants will be required to pass RCMP Enhanced Security Clearance
- This role may require shift-work
- This role may also require overtime when required
- This role involves tasks, which are of a repetitive nature
** Please be aware, this is a 6-month Contract**
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance. Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary Range: 30,500/30 500 - 41,400/41 400
Job Category: Office Administration
Posting End Date: 15/08/2019