Financial Services Consultant
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We offer many career paths that attract a wide variety of talent and skills. Follow a path that lets your talents shine.
Sun Life Financial is looking for exceptional, customer-oriented team players who are willing to join a fast-paced, challenging environment in our Client Solutions Centre.
The Client Solutions Centre (CSC) within Sun Life Financial (SLF) Canada represents one of the fastest growing and most profitable areas in the Canadian operation. As a member of this dynamic team, you would be accountable for providing outstanding customer service and support by managing telephone inquiries from our In-Plan Group Members. In doing so, you will enhance our client relationships and contribute to building customer loyalty through the delivery of accurate and timely information.
As Financial Services Consultant, you will:
- Provide investment and protection guidance to clients related to their Wealth and Protection needs, including Voluntary Benefit insurance, savings and retirement income
- Perform risk assessment profiling for wealth clients to align their investments with their desired risk tolerance
- Assess clients needs for life and health insurance and provide recommended protection solutions
- Keep up to date with product changes, understand new products that come to market or are developed by legislation, understand changes in the industry and be mindful of competitor information
- Foster and participate in a work environment that values people, invites creativity, celebrates learning and accountability and encourages employee participation and engagement
- Valid and active Life Insurance License (1A)
- Minimum 2 years of related sales and/or service experience (sales experience preferred)
- Analytical mind set with a proven ability to quickly understand client needs
- Ability to impact and influence client decisions
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be available to work various shifts between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM Monday to Friday
What sets us apart at Sun Life?
Why join Sun Life? Because you want a fulfilling career that challenges you to be your best, every day. The reasons are as diverse as the people who work here. Here are some examples:
- No weekends
- Out-Bound and in-bound calls to existing Sun Life Clients (no cold-calling)
- A Comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
- Pension plan
- Stock purchase plan
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Licensing fees covered
- The opportunity to work in an environment committed to continuous education as well as personal growth and development
- The opportunity for career progression by consistently exceeding your performance goals through enhancing the client experience
- The opportunity to work in a positive, dynamic, interactive and collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to share your ideas
Are you ready to join the team? Apply now!
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance. Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary Range: 47 400/ - 77 600/
Job Category: Sales - Client Relationship Management
Posting End Date: 16/08/2019