Digital Mail Services Administrator
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We offer many career paths that attract a wide variety of talent and skills. Follow a path that lets your talents shine.
Please note that it is a temporary position (1 year contract)
The Administrator plays a key role in ensuring effective digital imaging, data lifting and key completion of documents by scanning and indexing documents correctly and efficiently. The successful applicant will also provide customer satisfaction by ensuring that physical mail, which cannot be scanned, is sorted appropriately for routing to appropriate areas.
- On a regular basis, this role will rotate between operating a scanner and performing data entry.
- As the last person to work with the physical document, the administrator plays a key role in ensuring effective data lift and key completion by scanning each document correctly;
- By effectively sorting documents, the administrator helps streamline claims to the appropriate area, reducing potential re-work;
- By prepping and scanning the documents fully and correctly in a timely manner, the administrator contributes to meeting service levels agreements between CDS and the H&D; claims area;
- The administrator also provides customer satisfaction by ensuring that all documents received are handled safely and expedited to the appropriate departments in a timely manner.
- As the first person to work with the digitized image, the administrator plays a key role in ensuring proper classification and correct key completion of data on claim forms and receipts;
- Through key completion/indexing, the administrator is responsible for ensuring data is lifted completely and correctly, and entering key data that could not be lifted;
- By completing these tasks correctly and in a timely manner, the administrator has a direct impact on the quality of the output to customers, whose claims may be auto-adjudicated based on the data entered. Also, reduced errors in the process will lessen the number of claims which require manual intervention by the H&D; claims area, which will in turn increase the efficiency of the process and reduce costs;
- By reporting issues, gaps and opportunities to the supervisor, the administrator ensures that each document received is handled with caution and due diligence.
- From time to time, the administrator may be required to perform other duties, including but not limited to:
- Material handling, including the distribution of mail to scanner operators, document retrieval and processing interdepartmental requests;
- Advanced document sorting and classification, including the preparation of dental claims for review by Dental Specialists;
- Letter creation
- The administrator is required to handle all administrative tasks, such as eLearning modules and HR assignments, responsibly, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Collaborates effectively with other team members and other departments;
- Communicates confidently both verbally and in writing in English and French;
- Focuses on the customer;
- Takes accountability;
- Understands our business and how our processes affect the Group Benefits line of business as a whole.
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Experience with Lotus Notes, Ultera, Citrix/Kofax is an asset;
- Basic customer service ability;
- Intermediate time management skills;
- Intermediate multi-tasking ability;
- Excellent keyboarding and computer skills.
- Able to work within structured supervisory guidelines;
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity, accuracy and attention to detail at all times;
- Able to recognize opportunities to initiate change that will increase the department's efficiency;
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to quickly learn new tasks;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and conflicting deadlines;
- Able to work independently with minimum direction and frequent interruptions.
- The role involves tasks which are of a repetitive nature;
- The role involves working in a dusty and noisy environment
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance. Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary Range: $31 400/ - $42 800/
Job Category: Office Administration
Posting End Date: 23/07/2019