In this role you are responsible for the implementation and maintenance of contract documentation for group and individual life and health insurance products administered by Sponsored Markets - including Association and Affinity, Creditor and foreign and domestic student plans. Product specifications are reviewed to develop new contract wording or revise existing wording. As a member of the install team/contract drafting committee, you will work with representatives from legal, pricing, product development, claims and service. You will coordinate the PRP (Publications Review Process), review and incorporate relevant PRP comments and and as the main contact for Linguistics, arrange for translation of the documents. Accuracy and quality control are extremely important as the documents are legal contracts.
What will you do?
- Manage work within a multi-functional environment
- Assess and negotiate target dates
- Process contract documents within established service standards
- Coordinate the contract drafting process, this includes chairing meetings to develop, modify and approve contract wording
- Write contract wording ensuring consistency with other contracts and administrative processes
- Coordinate the Publications Review Process and obtain the required sign-offs for contract wording
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external clients
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work within rigid deadlines and a high volume of work
- Change management capabilities
- Assets: Bilingual (French and English) / Previous contract writing experience / Project management skills
What’s in it for you?
- Wellness programs that support the three pillars of your health – mental, physical and financial
- Being a member of the Sun Life family, a group of people united by our Purpose: to help Clients and Employees achieve lifetime financial security and live healthier lives
- The opportunity to move along a variety of career paths with amazing networking potential
About the business
Sponsored Markets is a specialized segment, a part of the Group Benefits business at Sun Life. Sponsored Markets focuses on unique group relationships such as associations, affinity, creditor, and students, and their associated insurance programs. Clients include members of professional associations and affinity groups, international and domestic students, and borrowers of financial institutions. Typical insurance products include but not limited to life and disability, basic and supplemental health and dental, job loss, and out of country travel. Relationships may be direct with plan sponsors, advisors, consultants and brokers, and other third party administrators.
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance. Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary Range: 48,900/48 900 - 80,000/80 000
Job Category: Customer Service / Operations
Posting End Date: 20/08/2019