Client Care Representative
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We offer many career paths that attract a wide variety of talent and skills. Follow a path that lets your talents shine.
To be considered for this position, you are required to complete two steps in the application process. You will need to submit an online job application and complete an online assessment.
*** Do you wish to work in a great call center environment, where you will not have to work weekends? This position might be for you, we also offer 3 weeks vacation and many more benefits ***
Every day our Client Care Representatives rise to the challenge of assisting and providing guidance to our clients in a friendly and professional way. You are committed and dedicated to providing our clients a best-in-class customer service experience while helping them achieve lifetime financial security and live healthier lives? A bright career starts here. Come join our team today!
What we offer:
- Permanent, full-time position with full benefits from the first day you join
- Take your weekends off: Our Client Care Centre is open Mon-Fri 8 AM – 8 PM so you don't have to work on the weekend!
- Annual salary of $38,500 (equivalent to $19.74 an hour) and quarterly bonuses based on performance
- 3 weeks vacation
- A comprehensive, paid training program with a defined career progression plan
- Pension, stock and savings programs to help build your savings and enhance your future financial security
- Fitness and wellness programs that help you balance work and life and enjoy a healthier lifestyle
- A collaborative and interactive team environment
- A common sense dress code
- The chance to move along a variety of career paths with amazing networking potential within the Client Care Centre as well as the larger organization
- Provide best–in- class customer service in assisting clients with their inquiries about our products, services, policies and claims through inbound calls
- Solve client's inquiries in a friendly and professional way from the very first call while adhering to Sun Life's policies and procedures
- Seek opportunities to proactively provide clients with additional information on Sun Life Financial products & services available to them to support their financial and health goals
- Be measured against quality, efficiency and effectiveness goals to help you continuously improve
What it takes:
- Prior customer service experience (even outside of Client Care Center or insurance industry)
- Ability to work with multiple computer applications and learn new ones
- Capacity to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle diverse situations in a positive and professional manner
- Exceptional active listening and great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with flexible shifts in a structured environment
- Ability to adapt quickly and be comfortable with change
- French is mandatory - Bilingualism is an asset
*You must be available to work in either of our locations; Downtown at 1155 Metcalfe and in the Mile End at 5445 de Gaspé
Interested in applying? Submit a job application by clicking "Apply" and complete an online assessment within 24 hours of submitting your job application using the link below.
Click on this link: https://apply.careerspark.com/j/5QRGW65BvxDF/l/JVxGM3OtFygF to complete the online assessment after you submit your application. You will need to register with our partner Career Spark, using the same e-mail address used for your job application. If you complete this assessment before submitting your job application then you must return to this job posting again to complete your online job application by clicking "Apply".
Salary Range: $37,500 - $38,500
Starting salary is $37,500 - $38,500, depending on location, with normal progression to $45,000 - $46,000 within 2 years for Client Care Representatives who meet expectations. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Category: Call Centre