Career sales force
A career path that empowers you
As a Sun Life Financial advisor, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference in your community while building your career – your way.
You’ll grow your own business with the support of Canada’s most trusted life insurance brand and help people at various life stages feel secure, confident and protected – all while keeping a flexible schedule, earning an excellent income and being your own boss.
What’s your career perspective?
Take a look at the list below. If some of these things are important to you, we invite you to consider a career as an advisor in our sales force:
- I want variety in my career.
- I want to do work that is meaningful.
- I would like more freedom.
- I enjoy helping others to achieve their goals.
- I want to own and grow my own business.
- I want to be paid and rewarded for my effort.
- I want to grow to my full potential.
4 reasons to build your own business as a financial advisor
- When you build your own business, you’re in control.
- You’ll have the flexibility to balance your career with the other things in life that are important to you.
- You’ll be helping others and making a real contribution to your community.
- Your earnings and recognition will be directly tied to your efforts and results.
4 ways we can help you succeed
- Sun Life has a highly experienced, professional management team and staff that are dedicated to your success.
- Our proven training programs will build your skills, knowledge and confidence.
- We provide the tools and technology to support you as you build your business.
- You’ll have access to the marketing, business and technical support teams you’ll need to grow your business and prosper.
Is this career for me?
- Want a career change
- Require flexibility
- Recently moved
- Need a solid start
The people who choose to become Sun Life advisors are as diverse a group as you’ll find anywhere. With different backgrounds, experience, education and job histories, they all have their own reasons for making our sales force their career choice.
You might be interested in a career as a financial advisor if you: