Territory Sales Representative
Fueling Softchoice’s growth and your own
Imagine someone handed you the keys to a business and a recipe for success, and said: “Go for it!” If that’s the kind of thing that gets you pumped, we want you to apply to be our newest Territory Sales Representative (TSR)!
Breaking into sales , the best way possible
Our TSR’s are the growth-engines of Softchoice — acquiring more than half of new targets in the years ahead. Working with us, you are responsible for prospecting, cold calling new contacts, and growing and diversifying your territory. We’re counting on you to seize this chance to smash quotas, conquer milestones and help us achieve our vision, as you pursue your own.
Challenging customers to do more
Our most successful TSR’s know there’s value in challenging customers to break out of their comfort zone. You will proactively learn about customer objectives and challenges, developing a deep understanding of their business and spotting new opportunities. With those insights, you lead new conversations and tailor compelling messaging to deliver continual added value.
Un-matched mentorship and growth
Softchoice’s award winning Sales Training Program and Leadership Team offers mentorship from the best professionals in the industry, giving you regular one-on-one coaching and feedback. This 12-week Sales Academy (mandatory, but incredible) – provides the tools you need to deliver Softchoice’s market-winning services, strategies and messages to North America.
As an ideal candidate, you are:
- Able to support your customer’s needs, while consistently delivering added-value and pursuing new business
- Analytical and strategic, finding unique approaches to hitting your plan
- Intent on learning about the ever-changing world of enterprise technology
- Full of confidence and business acumen, with exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Not afraid to break ground on new relationships and skillfully overcome challenges with customers and team members
- An effective, metric-driven sales person with a proven track record of success
- You will also have 1 to 3 years of sales or retail experience and a post-secondary education (University preferred).
How Do We Hire Great People?
We believe in matching the right people for the right role. Once you’ve applied for a position, our team of Talent Advisors will review your resume and application against all open roles at Softchoice. We also keep in mind any future or upcoming roles you may be a fit for. As part of our selection, onboarding and development process, we utilize tools to help us better match candidates with our roles.
Applying for a role at Softchoice is not complete until you have completed both the formal online application and the Predictive Index tool (PI). Completing the PI tool will takes no more than 10 minutes of your time.
If we see a match with your skills and our open roles, we will reach out to you to schedule time to talk so that we can learn more about you and you can learn about us. Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
Still not sure this is the next step in your career? Here are more reasons you will love working here:
- Benefits package starting on Day 1 for you and your family
- Frequently listed as a top workplace and employer in Canada and the USA
- A focus on meaningful work that drives professional development
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Two paid volunteer days and one paid moving day a year
- Helping change the world with our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- An exciting workplace culture, including dog-friendly offices and monthly beer carts
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America. We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.