System Analyst Co-op - 4 Month Fall Co-op
System Analyst Co-op – 4 Month Fall Co-op
Softchoice Keystone Application Development is a group of .NET developers that design, implement, deploy and support applications in Keystone Managed Services. The successful co-op will work in an engaging environment that follows standardized methodologies based on quality assurance of applications, requirement analysis, development planning, and users training & operation support.
We’re looking for people who:
- Ensure the development and requirements are properly implemented
- Interview application stakeholders and end-users with analyzing needs, gathering and documenting requirements
- Consult with the development team with requirements information for solution and tasks
- Create and present development plans and schedule to stakeholders for approving
- Provide operational support
- Are flexible and adaptable with the ability to work in new and ambiguous situations
- Have an interest in QA, Application Development process and planning
As our ideal candidate, you’ll also have:
- Enrollment in an Information Technology related program with a co-op option
- Have experience developing application use cases
- Database and application development experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization, prioritization and schedule skills
- A willingness to work in team environment
- A desire to learn new technologies
- A passion for technology
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
To apply for the position: If Softchoice and this role sound like a dream come true; please take a moment to apply within your University/College. In addition, please apply online at http://www.softchoice.com/careers.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check is required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!