Strategy Coordinator - 4 Month Fall Co-op
Strategy Coordinator – 4 Month Fall Co-op
The Strategy Coordinator Co-op is responsible for supporting the Strategy team with driving strategic initiatives within the company. The position requires the Strategy Coordinator to provide data, recommendations and insights through the use of modelling and analyses. Outputs include using advanced MS Excel and basic MS PowerPoint.
We’re looking for people who:
- Can support the Strategy team with ongoing strategic initiatives and analyses
- Assist the Strategy team with creating and maintaining Excel models
- Work with the team to proactively track and analyze Sales Representative activities and performance levels to determine activities that correlate to success
- Prepare and communicate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports/analysis across all Sales channels
- Assist with special projects as required
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Enrollment in a Business or Computer Science related program at the junior or intermediate level with a co-op option
- Experience navigating data either in a sales, financial or statistical analysis environments
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel (i.e. formulas, pivot tables, databases, and macros)
- Broad knowledge of MS Office applications (specifically MS Access, and MS PowerPoint) is preferred
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong interest in data visualization and dash boarding as a method of communicating business insights
- Savvy interpersonal skills when interacting with people at all levels of the organization
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
To apply for the position: If Softchoice and this role sound like a dream come true; please take a moment to apply within your University/College. In addition, please apply online at http://www.softchoice.com/careers.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check is required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!