Renewals Management Associate
Renewals Management Associate
Use your relationship management skills to drive revenue opportunities of our software and support subscription renewals.
Improve our customer experience. Work closely with our internal sales account teams to set industry best practices in preparing and presenting our customers with timely, competitive renewal quotes. Engage your team to effectively provide technical and sales support to drive business results and improve departmental efficiency.
As our Renewals Account Management Associate, you will:
- Build relationships and engage with customers daily regarding renewal opportunities
- Manage the sales cycle for each renewal opportunity and work closely with our internal sales team
- Regularly interact and proactively communicate with external partners (vendors) and manufacturers
- Execute renewal transactions flawlessly to achieve targets
- Identify process improvements that will improve our customer experience and assist with projects driving system and business enhancements
- Demonstrate commitment to lifelong professional learning and develop our Renewals team to establish an industry and renewals program knowledge Centre of Excellence
As our ideal candidate you:
- Are self-motivated
- Will embrace the technical and business development responsibilities of the role
- Possess strong time management, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Will apply strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Have a high level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Are able to work collaboratively and build strong, trusting relationships with colleagues and customers
- Can thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Are available to work between hours of 11:30am and 8:00pm
As our ideal candidate you’ll also have:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of customer-facing technical sales experience in the technology industry
- University degree or college diploma
How Do We Hire Great People?
We believe in matching the right people for the right role. Once you have applied for a position, our team of Talent Advisors will review your resume and application against all open roles at Softchoice. We also keep in mind any future or upcoming roles you may be a fit for. As part of our selection, onboarding and development process, we utilize tools to help us better match candidates with our roles.
Applying for a role at Softchoice is not complete until you have completed both the formal online application and the Predictive Index tool (PI). Completing the PI tool takes no more than 10 minutes of your time to complete.
If we see a match with your skills and our open roles, we will reach out to you to schedule time to talk so that we can learn more about you and you can learn about us. Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
Still not sure this is the next step in your career? Here are more reasons you will love working here:
- Benefits package starting on Day 1 for you and your family
- Frequently listed as a top workplace and employer in Canada and the USA
- A focus on meaningful work that drives professional development
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Two paid volunteer days and one paid moving day a year
- Helping change the world with our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- An exciting workplace culture, including dog-friendly offices and monthly beer carts
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America. We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.