Quality Assurance Analyst - 4 Month Summer Co-op
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for ensuring the highest level of quality in our products. In this role, you will be planning, analyzing, organizing and executing testing activities namely for the Softchoice.com e-commerce website
We’re looking for people who can:
- Perform testing of new features and functionality on the Softchoice.com ecommerce website
- Test across multiple browsers and devices to ensure consistent behavior
- Verify user stories and document any bugs that are discovered
- Work directly with the developers
- Participate in an Agile development environment (including sprint planning, sprint retros and daily stand ups)
- Make recommendations for automation testing
As our ideal candidate, you’ll also have:
- Enrollment in a post-secondary institution with 8 months or more of classes completed in co-op with focus on Computer Science, commerce or Business Administration and Computer Science
- Strong Cross browser skills (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari)
- Familiarity with automation tools
- Familiarity with .NET platform
- Ability to learn and absorb new concepts quickly and apply new knowledge
- Superb interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Creativity and analytical thinking, be self-driven and curious
- Excellent problem solving skills
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
To apply for the position: If Softchoice and this role sound like a dream come true; please take a moment to apply within your University/College.
In addition, please apply online at http://www.softchoice.com/careers. If your experience matches with our current needs, our friendly Campus Talent Advisor will be in touch with you!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check is required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!