People and Growth Coordinator - 4 Month Fall Co-op
People and Growth Coordinator – 4 Month Fall Co-op
The Human Resources Co-op, under the supervision of the HR Business Partner(s) will provide support in a number of functional areas within our People & Growth function. Hands on experience and exposure opportunities will be across a number of areas and may include support in the areas of; Employee lifecycle processes, Talent Management, Total Rewards, Employee Relations, Metrics and HR project work.
As the successful candidate, you may have the opportunity to assist in a variety of work assignments which may include:
- Participating in HR project work
- Updating procedures/process documents
- Job Description review/development,
- Job analysis and evaluation
- Producing metrics and reports
- Creating and maintaining excel spreadsheets
- Administrative support in maintaining HR employee data and HR programs
As our ideal candidate you’ll have:
- A university degree and be enrolled in an HR post graduate program
- Demonstrated analytical skills, initiative and commitment to learning
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- A high level of professionalism and ability to work under pressure
- A high level of proficiency in Excel with knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
To apply for the position: If Softchoice and this role sound like a dream come true; please take a moment to apply within your University/College.
In addition, please apply online at http://www.softchoice.com/careers. If your experience matches with our current needs, our friendly Campus Talent Advisor will be in touch with you!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check is required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!