Partner Marketing Coordinator - 12 month contract
Partner Marketing Coordinator
This position will focus on the execution of initiatives with our Emerging vendors. It will include working closely with the Partner Marketing Manager responsible for the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns (internet banners & websites, emails, direct mail, advertising) for the Enterprise & Mid-Market business. Initiative, team work, analytical skills, creative thinking, attention to detail, and commitment to excellence are the key attributes required for the position.
The fast, dynamic pace of the technology industry requires the Partner Marketing Coordinator to be able to learn quickly and execute efficiently. The candidate must be a team player with a roll-up your sleeves attitude.
As our Partner Marketing Coordinator, you’ll:
- Assist in the data collection to assist in the development of campaign briefing documentation.
- Assist the Partner Marketing Manager in the project management and execution of integrated marketing campaigns, including establishment of fulfillment processes and materials, campaign splash page integration, and post-campaign reporting/analysis.
- Track Campaign Measurement - setup the tracking to measure campaign response
- Work with the CRM team to obtain results, leads and learnings
- Develop and maintain the scorecards for all marketing campaigns
- Assist in maintaining campaign landing pages.
- General ad-hoc support for the Marketing and Business Unit as required
As our ideal candidate you’ll also have:
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience within the marketing and/or technology field.
- Understanding of IT buyer customer needs, buying cycles, and the B2B demand generation waterfall (MQLs, SALs, SQLs)
- Demonstrated ability to assist in the development and execution of large integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience developing and communicating marketing strategy to various stakeholders
- Proven project management skills, experience/familiarity with MS Project and Visio is an asset
- Ability to be self-managed, motivated, with a passion to succeed
- Ability to plan, and inspire great marketing campaigns, and are able to provide examples of this
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to set priorities, plan, and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in - and contribute to - a positive team environment (Read: lone wolves need not apply)
- Ability to successfully navigate internal and external cross functional relationships
How Do We Hire Great People?
We believe in matching the right people for the right role. Once you’ve applied for a position, our team of Talent Advisors will review your resume and application against all open roles at Softchoice. We also keep in mind any future or upcoming roles you may be a fit for. As part of our selection, onboarding and development process, we utilize tools to help us better match candidates with our roles.
Applying for a role at Softchoice is not complete until you have completed both the formal online application and the Predictive Index tool (PI). Completing the PI tool will take no more than 10 minutes of your time.
If we see a match with your skills and our open roles, we will reach out to you to schedule time to talk so that we can learn more about you and you can learn about us. Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are the reasons why folks love working here!
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 12 consecutive years
- Softchoice certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States (2016)
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.