Microsoft Sales Specialist
You love to solve customer challenges!
You understand the challenges that customers have with the acquisition and management of Microsoft licensing, and you solve those challenges through the delivery of ongoing solutions that reduce their risk and manage their costs.
The Microsoft Sales Specialist is responsible for coordinating and executing the Microsoft sales strategy across a district of sales representatives. This includes the efforts to grow our customers through competitive tactics while retaining and enriching the base of existing accounts. Successful execution will also require strong management of the local Microsoft partnership.
As our ideal candidate you’ll have:
- A deep understanding of Microsoft products and services
- Excellent customer-facing presentation skills
- Experience solving complex customers problems through analysis
- The ability and experience in training and mentoring others
- Ability to interact and communicate at the Executive level
- Experience developing strategy and tactics to meet business objectives
- The desire to be competitive and refuse to lose!
How Do We Hire Great People?
We believe in matching the right people for the right role. Once you’ve applied for a position, our team of Talent Advisors will review your resume and application against all open roles at Softchoice. We also keep in mind any future or upcoming roles you may be a fit for. As part of our selection, onboarding and development process, we utilize tools to help us better match candidates with our roles.
Applying for a role at Softchoice is not complete until you have completed both the formal online application and the Predictive Index tool (PI). Completing the PI tool will take no more than 10 minutes of your time.
If we see a match with your skills and our open roles, we will reach out to you to schedule time to talk so that we can learn more about you and you can learn about us. Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are the reasons why folks love working here!
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 12 consecutive years
- Softchoice certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States (2016)
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.