Marketing Operations Coordinator
You are the glue that holds us together and ensures we execute our digital campaigns on time and budget!
Your mission as our Marketing Operations Coordinator at Softchoice - should you choose to accept it – is to be the project manager who engages many people on many levels of the organization with one mission in mind: deliver marketing campaigns that create value for our customers, partners and Softchoice!
That means being the go-to-person who keeps us on track and accountable for delivering projects on time and on budget. More formally, you are the PM who provides operational oversight, and reporting across all digital and print marketing initiatives.
As the Marketing Operations Coordinator, you are the glue between the marketing enablement, digital marketing, and partner marketing teams, fostering great relationships that translate into amazing campaigns that engage our customers and prospects. You will achieve this with exceptional communication, project and management skills, positivity and grit.
As our Marketing Operations Lead:
- You mission is to deliver on projects critical to our success and demonstrate perseverance even in the most challenging scenarios
- You are process driven and have a gift for keeping people on course and passionate about improving processes to support the evolution of our team
- You have a keen eye for the details and don’t let anything fall through the cracks
- You thrive in a team environment and take the work seriously, but not necessarily yourself!
- You have a passion for technology and marketing, especially in the B2B space
This role is ideal for:
- An energetic taskmaster, highly organized, positive, analytical and creatively inclined individual.
- Someone familiar with managing competing priorities, multiple stakeholders, aggressive timelines and financial accountabilities
- A deliverer of campaign execution plans that get results and ensure work is completed on time and on budget.
- An orchestrator of project resourcing with accountabilities for managing the onboarding of freelancers, vendors, and agency partners
As our ideal candidate you’ll also have:
- Experience with budget and expense management across a range of marketing activities
- Exceptional attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Superior organizational, communication, time management and negotiation skills, with a proven ability to influence peers
- Comfortable holding team members accountable to their required tasks
- Experience compiling and communicating financial and campaign-related metrics
- Analytically-minded and able to use data to identify gaps and recommend ways to improve execution, campaign, program and budget performance
- 2+ years’ experience in similar roles ideally in a marketing/agency environment (focus on B2B)
- Successful track-record of managing marketing projects as a client, reseller or distributor in the technology industry
- Good working knowledge of marketing concepts and strategies in the areas of sales collateral development, promotions, advertising, direct marketing, database marketing, analysis, digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, Unbounce, Wordpress, Eloqua, Teamwork, or other online project management tool), merchandising, Internet and e-mail campaign marketing
- Good understanding and working knowledge of content marketing and copy editing
Degree or diploma in Project Management, Advertising, Marketing or equivalent experience
How Do We Hire Great People?
We believe in matching the right people for the right role. Once you’ve applied for a position, our team of Talent Advisors will review your resume and application against all open roles at Softchoice. We also keep in mind any future or upcoming roles you may be a fit for. As part of our selection, onboarding and development process, we utilize tools to help us better match candidates with our roles.
Applying for a role at Softchoice is not complete until you have completed both the formal online application and the Predictive Index tool (PI). Completing the PI tool will take no more than 10 minutes of your time.
If we see a match with your skills and our open roles, we will reach out to you to schedule time to talk so that we can learn more about you and you can learn about us. Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are the reasons why folks love working here!
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 12 consecutive years
- Softchoice certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States (2016)
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- Celebrating accomplishments at our monthly beer cart and annual company-wide Launch events
- 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.