Licensing Sales Representative
Licensing Sales Representative
Bring your dedication to customer service, thirst for knowledge, and desire to be part of a growing team.
Provide accurate and timely quoting of products and pricing in a fast-paced environment. Build strategic workbooks to support key teams within the business. Be a member of a pivotal team where you can gain new skills and knowledge to grow your career.
As our Licensing Presales Support Representative, you will:
- Effectively and efficiently provide customized pricing via Internal Quoting tools
- Work collaboratively with internal and external customers to provide accurate information for immediate action
- Effectively multi-task and resourcefully problem solve
- Use Excel and other tools to build critical customer documentation for use by sellers
- Execute against a fast paced and time sensitive workload
- Be able to stay organized and focused to prioritize workloads effectively
As our ideal candidate you’ll also have:
- Ability to work shift work within core coverage hours between 8:00am to 8:00pm (EST) and the ability to support a Canadian or US operational coverage model.
- Completed post-secondary education
- 2 years business experience in an IT-related industry
- Proficiency with MS Office. Particularly Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven problem solving and multi-tasking capabilities
- Exposure to Microsoft Licensing a strong benefit
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a high level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Embrace a dynamic work environment
- Problem solve, take ownership of issues and drive them to resolution
- Are resourceful and appropriately escalate issues to solve them with assistance from peers, and colleagues
- Prioritize and work well under pressure
- Pay close attention to detail
How Do We Hire Great People?
We believe in matching the right people for the right role. Once you’ve applied for a position, our team of Talent Advisors will review your resume and application against all open roles at Softchoice. We also keep in mind any future or upcoming roles you may be a fit for. As part of our selection, onboarding and development process, we utilize tools to help us better match candidates with our roles.
Applying for a role at Softchoice is not complete until you have completed both the formal online application and the Predictive Index tool (PI). Completing the PI tool will take no more than 10 minutes of your time.
If we see a match with your skills and our open roles, we will reach out to you to schedule time to talk so that we can learn more about you and you can learn about us. Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are the reasons why folks love working here!
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 13 consecutive years
- Softchoice certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States (2016)
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.