Licensing Post-Sales Support Representative (Western Region)
This role will provide Microsoft volume licensing support to internal and external customers in the Western regions for Softchoice. You will onboard new external customers through the various licensing management portals, explain and document the engagement paths and provide post sale licensing support either directly or indirectly. You will also act as a triage team that can help provide guidance on internal support engagement paths.
Your mission as a Licensing Post-Sales Support Representative at Softchoice—should you choose to accept—is help clients navigate the complex world of Microsoft post-sale support. This includes onboarding clients across several licensing management portals (such as the Volume Licensing Service Center, the Microsoft Business Center, and O365 to name a few), ensuring that clients and sales representatives are aware of the proper engagement paths for issues, providing billing support and reports, and managing ad-hoc troubleshooting requests. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, a friendly disposition and a detail-oriented approach to work that will be able to think nimbly, learn quickly and won’t be afraid to dig deeper for a solution to a customer’s issue.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have a high level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Have the ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Can multi-task by handling a queue of requests
- Can problem solve and take ownership of issues and problems and drive to resolution
- Are experts at interacting with end users, purchasers, asset managers and/or IT administrators
- Are resourceful and know when to escalate issues and when to solve them with help from peers and colleagues
- Are proficient in MS Office tools – Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Have availability to facilitate a standard work day shift from 12:00 noon to 8:00pm (EST)
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Post-secondary education obtained at a college or university
- Up to 3 year’s related experience in a customer service or support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proven problem-solving and analysis skills
- Microsoft Certified Professional for small/medium and large business certifications and/or Microsoft Operations Academy Certifications would be an asset
Need more convincing that Softchoice is your next best workplace?
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Meaningful work that makes a difference
- Ability to grow within the technology industry and unleash your potential
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- A company that has a clear, winning strategy
- The opportunity to invest in Softchoice through our employee investment plan
- Being a part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $1.5 Million through Softchoice Cares
- Employees have access to a green commute subsidy
- Our annual company-wide Launch event
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our monthly Beer Cart (and dog-friendly office!)
- 1st day benefits coverage for you and your family
- A company ranked as one of Canada's ‘Best Workplaces’ for 10 consecutive years!
How Do We Hire Great People?
We believe in matching the right people for the right role. Once you’ve applied for a position, our team of Talent Advisors will review your resume and application against all open roles at Softchoice. We also keep in mind any future or upcoming roles you may be a fit for. As part of our selection, onboarding and development process, we utilize tools to help us better match candidates with our roles.
Applying for a role at Softchoice is not complete until you have completed both the formal online application and the Predictive Index tool (PI). Completing the PI tool will take no more than 10 minutes of your time.
If we see a match with your skills and our open roles, we will reach out to you to schedule time to talk so that we can learn more about you and you can learn about us. Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
Softchoice is one of the largest technology solution providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Softchoice is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. *AODA
Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!