Licensing Operations Representative
We are looking for a Licensing Operations Representative who is accountable, self-motivated and strategically focused, to be part of our Licensing Operations team.
This team owns the transactional operational activities required to support an industry leading volume licensing business with a specific focus on contract creation, modification and order fulfillment.
The Licensing Operations Representative will partner with the Licensing Sales team to administer all customer licensing contracts and orders. This position will work closely with the internal Softchoice sales, marketing, accounting and purchasing departments to ensure customer licensing needs are fulfilled, documented, traced and forwarded to partner vendors for processing.
Your mission as a Licensing Operations Representative at Softchoice—should you choose to accept—is to:
- Ensure that any contracts, orders or requests are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Audit contracts to ensure all fields are properly filled out and contracts are submitted cleanly to the vendor. Communicate order/contract progress to stakeholders
- Complete all applicable training and certification courses
- Assist with user acceptance testing (UA) on process improvements and licensing program enhancements
- Use available internal and external resources to provide resolution to any contract, fee statement, order or invoice discrepancies
- Assist in identifying problems, suggesting and implementing improvements to current department processes
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Post-Secondary education or a combination of education and related experience
- Experience in software licensing administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft licensing programs is considered a strong asset
- Effective communicator with strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with effective troubleshooting ability
- Detail oriented with multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to understand and interpret legal terms (e.g. Microsoft contracts)
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Word and Excel
Need more convincing that Softchoice is your next best workplace?
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Meaningful work that makes a difference
- Ability to grow within the technology industry and unleash your potential
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- A company that has a clear, winning strategy
- The opportunity to invest in Softchoice through our employee investment plan
- Being a part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $1.5 Million through Softchoice Cares
- Employees have access to a green commute subsidy
- Our annual company-wide Launch event
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our monthly Beer Cart (and dog-friendly office!)
- 1st day benefits coverage for you and your family
- A company ranked as one of Canada's ‘Best Workplaces’ for 10 consecutive years!
Softchoice is one of the largest technology solution providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Softchoice is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. *AODA
Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!