Licensing Operations - 4 or 8 Month Summer Co-op
This position administers all of the customer licensing compliance and orders by working closely with the internal Softchoice sales, and marketing departments to ensure customer licensing needs are fulfilled, documented, tracked and forwarded.
We’re looking for people who:
- Ensure that all orders or requests are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Audit request to ensure all fields are accurately filled out and submitted cleanly to the vendor
- Communicate order/contract progress to stakeholders
- Must complete all applicable Vendor and Softchoice training courses
- Ensure internal contract database is accurate and contains all required information
- Provide internal teams with weekly reports and vendor status updates
- Are able to use internal systems to provide sales reps/vendors with any needed contract or invoice documentation
- Work with Sales to ensure that vendors contracts are in compliance with agreed upon terms
- Assist in identifying problems, suggesting and implementing improvements to current department processes
- Are knowledgeable on all other Operational departments and their general roles and responsibilities to ensure the ability to facilitate issues which may require engaging other departments
As our ideal candidate, you'll also have:
- Enrollment in a post-secondary diploma or degree
- Experience in software licensing administration is desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft licensing programs is considered a strong asset
- Excellent business communication and interpersonal skills with strong orientation towards team-based work environments, as well as the ability to work independently
- Exceptional time management skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing business environment
- Effective troubleshooting ability and be self-motivated
- Detailed oriented nature with multi-tasking capabilities
- Able to understand and interpret legal terms (e.g. Microsoft Contracts)
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word and Excel
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
To apply for the position: If Softchoice and this role sound like a dream come true; please take a moment to apply within your University/College. In addition, please apply online at http://www.softchoice.com/careers.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check is required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!