Learning and Development Coordinator
Learning & Development Teams are responsible for all formal Sales training and the company-wide learning and development. This role will be to provide administrative assistance and coordination to these two teams, under the Learning and Development umbrella. This individual will be responsible for a variety of activities to help welcome and successfully onboard new employees to the organization and to coordinate key activities related to the learning and development of all employees.
- Email correspondence and facilitation of logistics for our new hires prior to their first day with Softchoice.
- Communicate with vendors and SME as necessary to keep content current and arrange appropriate timeline for sessions
- Work with the Translation and Communications team to ensure training content is compliant with Quebec language laws.
- Responsible for communication with internal participants in all Development programs
- Keep leadership updated on changes/updates for the LMS, GPS, Captivate and other relevant systems.
- Responsible for communications plan and actual communications for all relevant program
- Monitor and take ownership for all email request through email aliases
- Maintaining the learning portal (SharePoint)
- Facilitate the coordination of all training programs. This includes:
- Organizing per diems and other items for new hires, maintaining an inventory of training materials and supplies.
- Working with training partners to maintain and order workbooks, classroom based materials, instructor guides and presentations.
- Set up classrooms for training classes.
- Coordinate meals for training classes.
- Scheduling of required learning programs
- Coordination of outside vendor Learning & Development Programs, such as Coaching for Great Work, Morpheus
- Coordination of internal Learning & Development Programs, such as People Manager Essentials
- eLearning Administration (Softchoice University, Sales Exchange and LinkedIn Learning)
- Creation and administration of online tests and quizzes.
- Maintenance of the database where all learning and development documents are placed, including working with Talent Acquisition
- Enrolling new employees in eLearning courses and managing the enrollments on LMS.
- Regular system audits to ensure eLearning is up-to-date.
- Assistance with & coordination of all courses needed through LMS
- Create learning paths
- Responsible for the updating e-learning content in New Hire Orientation, Manager Essentials, etc.
- Assigning learning paths in LinkedIn Learning for SE
- Enrolling, assigning learning and maintaining the database in Sales Exchange.
- Run required reporting in LMS
- Run required reporting and create dashboard for Sales Exchange (CEB)
- Execute reporting requirements for Great Places to Work Survey
- Report on any needed information related to Talent Development needs
- Execute on the evaluation strategy for Sales Excellence
- Program Management
- Create, edit and execute project plans for training events
- Coordinate all guest speakers and subject matter experts for all training sessions.
- Create training schedules.
- Co-Coordinating all travel for training sessions
- Responsible for logistics of all appropriate training sessions
- Creating Class lists and maintaining ongoing records of all program participants
- Attentional to detail is a mandatory requirement
- Excellent organization, written and verbal communication and time management skills.
- Are highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Embrace change and thrive in fast paced environments.
- Results oriented and eager to impact the productivity of others.
- Ability to identify competency and process gaps and be able to formulate a plan to manage gap closure.
- Ability to manage many moving parts and projects
As our Ideal Candidate, you’ll also have:
- Completed post-secondary education,
- Related 2-3 experience in an admin role and/or educational background.
- A proven track record of success and in good standing, required.
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate in a team environment required.
- Familiarity and experience with eLearning authoring tools like captivate and/or work experience with a Learning Management System an asset.
- Experience with SharePoint
How Do We Hire Great People?
We believe in matching the right people for the right role. Once you’ve applied for a position, our team of Talent Advisors will review your resume and application against all open roles at Softchoice. We also keep in mind any future or upcoming roles you may be a fit for. As part of our selection, onboarding and development process, we utilize tools to help us better match candidates with our roles.
Applying for a role at Softchoice is not complete until you have completed both the formal online application and the Predictive Index tool (PI). Completing the PI tool will take no more than 10 minutes of your time.
If we see a match with your skills and our open roles, we will reach out to you to schedule time to talk so that we can learn more about you and you can learn about us. Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are the reasons why folks love working here!
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 13 consecutive years
- Softchoice certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States (2016)
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.