FinancialForce Developer Co-op - 4 Month Fall Co-op
FinancialForce Developer Co-op – 4 Month Fall Co-op
The Softchoice ERP Team is a team of ERP professionals that design, implement, deploy and support solutions within the FinancialForce and Oracle ERP applications. The successful co-op will drive automation of processes and help manage the integrations to our various business systems for our FinancialForce application on the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have a passion for problem solving and designing elegant solutions
- Ensure the development and requirements are properly implemented
- Interview application stakeholders and end-users with analyzing needs, gathering and documenting requirements
- Have a strong interest in learning Visualforce, Apex, Java, AJAX, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Are self-motivated and able to single handedly deliver technical solutions from end-to-end
- Are flexible and adaptable with the ability to work in new and ambiguous situations
As our ideal candidate, you’ll also have:
- Enrollment in a Computer Science related program with a co-op option
- Experience with APEX/Java coding
- Experience with Financial Force or Salesforce.com
- Experience with software development and the ability to write triggers
- Experience with System integration and working with REST API’s
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization, prioritization and schedule skills
- A willingness to work in team environment
- A desire to learn new technologies
- A passion for technology
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
To apply for the position: If Softchoice and this role sound like a dream come true; please take a moment to apply within your University/College. In addition, please apply online at http://www.softchoice.com/careers.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check is required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!