Facilities Coordinator - 4 Month Fall Co-op
The successful co-op will be assisting the Facilities Department with day to day duties and office projects. In addition, the co-op will be assisting the Visitor Coordinator and act as a backup when required.
We’re looking for people who:
- Will assist the facilities team working on and closing facility ticket requests and various projects and tasks
- Will assist the facilities team with our communication plan
- Will manage, process and file all invoices for the facility department, liaising with AR and AP as required
- Collect data and prepare presentation documentation
- Provide ongoing back up support for the facilities department
- Provide coverage for our Visitor Coordinator during daily breaks and absence
- Duties include front desk coverage, greeting visitors; arrange catering, sorting mail, Setting up guest WiFi, booking boardrooms, answering queries from office staff
- Perform other duties as assigned
As our ideal candidate, you'll also have:
- Enrollment in a Business Administration or Operations Management related program at the junior or intermediate level with a co-op option
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computerized ticketing systems/work flow software
- Basic decision making related to daily duties
- The ability to do some lifting (up to 50lbs)
- Be able to work regular working hours of 8:00am to 4:30pm
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
To apply for the position: If Softchoice and this role sound like a dream come true; please take a moment to apply within your University/College.
In addition, please apply online at http://www.softchoice.com/careers. If your experience matches with our current needs, our friendly Campus Talent Advisor will be in touch with you!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check is required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!