Digital Marketing - 4 Month Summer Co-op
Marketing is just as much science as it is art. As the Digital Marketing Co-op, you will be part of a fun, high-performing team dedicated to designing and executing marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness and generate leads for sales. Your focus will include transforming data into insights to fuel successful marketing across a range of tactics and examine our marketing funnel to identify opportunities to turn prospects into leads. You will also provide direct support in the areas of campaign strategy development and budget management, through to deployment of campaigns using marketing automation technology.
As leading IT Solutions and Managed Services partner, this position offers a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience within the digital B2B IT marketing space. This includes exposure to industry leading partners like Adobe, Apple, Cisco, Lenovo and Microsoft who count on Softchoice to market their solutions to our customers.
We’re looking for people who:
- Collect and organize data from various tools (CRM, Marketing Automation, Social platforms) to report on campaign performance
- Analyze data to identify opportunities to improve marketing and lead generation activities
- Monitor and propose improvements to optimize key conversion points within the marketing funnel
- Apply lead scoring for multi-touch nurture campaigns to identify opportunities for sales
- Update and maintain the Corporate Marketing scorecard
- Assist in the management of MDF (Marketing Development Funds) marketing budget
- Support other marketing activities as required – from campaign strategy development to execution
As our ideal candidate, you’ll also have:
- Enrollment in a Marketing related program with a co-op option
- 1+ years working / co-op experience
- Highly analytical with an ability to derive meaning from data
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- An understanding or experience with web-related analytics (Google Analytics certificate a bonus)
- Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Email Marketing
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
To apply for the position: If Softchoice and this role sound like a dream come true; please take a moment to apply within your University/College. In addition, please apply online at http://www.softchoice.com/careers.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check is required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!