Customer Support Representative
At Softchoice, we’re all about building great relationships and finding better ways for our customers to benefit from technology. It’s through these relationships that we’re able to solve our customers’ IT challenges and help drive great business outcomes! But we can’t build great customer relationships without having great customer support agents – and that’s where you come in.
With your can-do attitude, friendly disposition, and detail-oriented approach to work, we know you’ll be the perfect candidate to keep communication flowing between the Softchoice Sales team and our customers. You won’t be afraid to dig for a solution to a customer’s problem. You’ll be able to think nimbly, learn quickly and be a knowledgeable point of contact for both sides of the fence (internal and external). Customers will be excited to hear your voice because you care about their business as much as they do!
And, you can look forward to doing all of this in a social, dog-friendly, non-traditional work environment where your colleagues are your friends, there’s plenty of room for advancement, and your manager doesn’t even remotely resemble anyone on Horrible Bosses (we promise!).
We’re looking for people who:
- Have a Minimum Education - College Diploma
- Have high level commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to work in a very fast-paced sales environment
- Have experience in customer service strongly preferred
- Have experience in IT industry an asset
- Is Proficient in MS Office tools - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
As our ideal candidate, you’ll also:
- Partner with the sales rep to interact directly with customers to provide sales support throughout the selling cycle including generating customer orders
- Work with Softchoice’s partners & vendors to find the best pricing, product availability, and alternative solutions to solve customers’ needs.
- Build strong relationships with sales reps, vendors, customers, and other co-workers
- Constantly learn the latest technology trends, pricing programs, and selling processes
- Act as a key point of contact for customers and internal teams
- Responsible for tracking orders and logistics
- Working under multiple deadlines, in a fast paced, collaborative team environment
- Working on complex problems, bringing all parties to a mutually positive outcome
- Making a big impact on our customers’ business
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are the reasons why folks love working here!
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 12 consecutive years
- Softchoice certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States (2016)
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- Our monthly beer cart and annual company-wide Launch event (all 1,350 of us under one roof – it’s epic!)
- 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
If Softchoice and this role sound like a dream come true, please take a moment to apply online at softchoice.com. If your experience matches with our current needs, one of our friendly Talent Advisors will give you a call.
Softchoice is one of the largest technology solution providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in Softchoice.