Customer Support Advocate
Customer Support Advocate
As a Customer Support Advocate, you will have the opportunity to partner with some of our largest and most diversified enterprise and strategic customers. In this role, you will be deeply integrated into our customers’ environments and maintain relationships via email, over the phone and, if required, through face to face/ onsite customer meetings.
You will work as part of a unified account team in partnership with our Inside and Outside sales teams. As a unified account team, you will communicate directly with your aligned customers. From researching and fulfilling quote requests, providing complex reporting, helping manage a customer’s annuity business, to complex forecast management and customer integration projects, the CSA is involved in supporting many areas of the customers’ business.
CSAs are tasked with staying knowledgeable on the latest technology trends, pricing programs, and selling processes with each individual customer. The CSA rep must have a high level of business acumen, organization, written communication and time management skills, as the workload they carry, aligning to high-volume only customers, stays at peak volume year round.
You will be responsible for helping solve business problems for our customers, while also maintaining and protecting the bottom line for Softchoice.
The CSA role is an integral piece of our customer support and growth model. As a result, we see tangible business outcomes, and increased customer satisfaction and retention, due to the alignment with our Enterprise customers.
We’re looking for people who:
- Can partner with the sales rep to interact directly with customers to provide sales support throughout the selling cycle
- Can build strong relationships with sales reps, vendors, customers, and other co-workers
- Constantly learns the latest technology trends and pricing programs
- Act as a key point of contact for customers and internal teams
- Can work with the sales rep to provide multiple types of critical documentation, including generating accurate customer quotations, purchase history reports and renewal calendars
- Have strong learning agility to navigate a changing vendor landscape
- Have experience managing a high volume workload
- Are confident in maintaining and updating non-standardized Customer Documentation
- Are able to attend Customer Meetings and maintain a professional demeanor
- Can work closely with the Renewals Team and Inside Account Management Team to effectively manage and maintain our customers annuity business
- Have an eye for finding process efficiencies, and enforcing standardization
- Work effectively with other departments to collaborate and focus on creating the best possible customer experience
- Can assist in maintaining customer price lists, as required
- Work with Softchoice’s partners & vendors to find the best pricing, product availability, and alternative solutions to solve customers’ needs.
- Likes working under multiple deadlines, in a fast paced, collaborative team environment
- Likes working on complex problems, bringing all parties to a mutually positive outcome
As our ideal candidate, you’ll also have:
- Post-secondary education obtained by a community college or one or more professional designations
- Have 2+ years of customer service experience
- Have high level commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to work in a very fast-paced sales environment
- Experience in the IT industry an asset
- Experience with understanding Microsoft licensing programs an asset
- Experience in using Enterprise grade reporting tools, such as Oracle/ BI as asset
- Experience in a Business to Business sales environment an asset
- Is Proficient in MS Office tools - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Salesforce an asset
How Do We Hire Great People?
We believe in matching the right people for the right role. Once you’ve applied for a position, our team of Talent Advisors will review your resume and application against all open roles at Softchoice. We also keep in mind any future or upcoming roles you may be a fit for. As part of our selection, onboarding and development process, we utilize tools to help us better match candidates with our roles.
Applying for a role at Softchoice is not complete until you have completed both the formal online application and the Predictive Index tool (PI). Completing the PI tool will take no more than 10 minutes of your time.
If we see a match with your skills and our open roles, we will reach out to you to schedule time to talk so that we can learn more about you and you can learn about us. Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are the reasons why folks love working here!
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 12 consecutive years
- Softchoice certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States (2016)
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.