Client Master Data Associate
Your passion is data and data analytics!
Client Master Data Associate: ready to make a change….
Reporting to the Manager of Client Master Data, the Client Master Data Associate is responsible for the stewardship of all customer and vendor master data, and vendor bid programs.
At Softchoice, we are constantly looking for ways to better serve our clients through our new customer and vendor onboarding experience and bids management, which will help to unleash the potential of our sales team. You’re highly organized, love all things data, and thinking outside the box is your thing. If you like working as part of a fast-paced team, are intellectually curious, and pair customer-centric focus with high attention to detail, then a Client Master Data role at Softchoice is for you!
Softchoice is a forward-looking, growth-oriented technology solutions provider. Your mission as a Client Master Data Associate at Softchoice is to execute best in class master data management principles to drive, sustain, and improve customer and vendor master data quality and to add new data in a timely and effective manner to support ongoing operations. You will also be accountable for identifying current and emerging trends in financial risk and applying this knowledge in assessing and helping to ensure that appropriate action is taken for the early detection of fraud. You will maintain the integrity and accuracy of our vendor bid programs which support our pricing strategy for our clients. This role will also be involved in preparing documentation and training for master data procedures for the business which will contribute to driving customer-focused operational processes, mitigation of risk, and ensuring legal and contractual compliance.
We’re looking for people who:
- Are responsible for client master data and bid program entry and maintenance based on compliant master data policies
- Drive compliance to established Data Management policies, processes and published Service Level Agreements (SLAs), while maintaining data accuracy and eliminating variability
- Work directly with Master Data Governance and internal business partners to ensure data submissions are compliant with internal audit requirements, troubleshoot, identify data quality and process improvement opportunities
- Can apply fraud screening processes during account set-up requests, flag any problematic accounts, and can identify fraud patterns in order to help drive change in process/systems to minimize fraud
- Ensure vendor data is in compliance; working with Legal for contract negotiation, drafting and administration
- Prioritize work area and work on tactical initiatives relating to item records, inter-departmental processes and customer related projects
- Able to prepare and maintain accurate documentation of processes and procedures and support ongoing audit requirements
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Minimum Education – College Diploma; University Bachelor’s degree is an asset
- 1 year prior experience in a Master Data role is preferred
- Financial and operational acumen is recommended
- Ability to work shift work within core coverage hours between 8:00am to 8:00pm (EST) and the ability to support a Canadian or US operational coverage model
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment with all levels of management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong orientation towards high energy team based work environments
- Self-driven attitude, motivated to excel, ability to work with minimal supervision, and maintain productivity
- Comfort in dealing with ambiguity, negotiation, and handling confidential information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with senior management and other business units
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking, with high change agility and strong conceptual and problem solving skills
- Very strong organization and process skills
- Detail-oriented focus, able to handle multiple tasks with prioritization, and adapt quickly to changing needs of the business to meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Need more convincing that Softchoice is your next best workplace?
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Meaningful work that makes a difference
- Ability to grow within the technology industry and unleash your potential
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- A company that has a clear, winning strategy
- The opportunity to invest in Softchoice through our employee investment plan
- Being a part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $1.5 Million through Softchoice Cares
- Employees have access to a green commute subsidy
- Our annual company-wide Launch event
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our monthly Beer Cart (and dog-friendly office!)
- 1st day benefits coverage for you and your family
- A company ranked as one of Canada's ‘Best Workplaces’ for 11 consecutive years!
Softchoice is one of the largest technology solution providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice. Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.