Bilingual Client Success Specialist
Bilingual Client Success Specialist
Your passion is client success!
As a Bilingual Client Success Specialist within our Managed Services organization, you will use your focus on great customer experience to onboard our clients onto the Keystone offerings. You’ll work with those clients to ensure they are getting the most out of the service.
As our Bilingual Client Success Specialist, your focus will be:
- To represent Softchoice in customer interactions, from the initial onboarding to follow-on customer support
- Coordinate with Sales and Professional Services teams to ensure a smooth transition to Keystone services
- Act as the central point of contact for performing the orientation and getting client to first point of value
- Ensure the scheduling and delivery of monthly/quarterly reporting deliverables associated with each service
As our Bilingual Client Success Specialist you will:
- Assist Operations team and clients with access to online services (e.g. Keystone portals)
- Provide support to the Operations team (KTSC) around contract issues, customer escalations and areas of service improvement
- Help customers understand all Softchoice offerings and which ones could be valuable to them.
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Ability to effectively communicate between customers, sales and technical subject matter experts through all phases of customer engagements
- Working knowledge of service delivery concepts, processes, and procedures as well as the ability to enhance and manage continuous process improvement
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- 2+ years of related work experience in a customer facing role with a post-secondary degree
- Proficiency with MS Office Suit (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- A strong client focus and relationship management skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Practical knowledge of services delivery and IT Operations
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- ITIL Certification is an asset
- Ability to communicate written and verbally in French and English
How Do We Hire Great People?
We believe in matching the right people for the right role. Once you’ve applied for a position, our team of Talent Advisors will review your resume and application against all open roles at Softchoice. We also keep in mind any future or upcoming roles you may be a fit for. As part of our selection, onboarding and development process, we utilize tools to help us better match candidates with our roles.
Applying for a role at Softchoice is not complete until you have completed both the formal online application and the Predictive Index tool (PI). Completing the PI tool will take no more than 10 minutes of your time.
If we see a match with your skills and our open roles, we will reach out to you to schedule time to talk so that we can learn more about you and you can learn about us. Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are the reasons why folks love working here!
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 13 consecutive years
- Softchoice certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States (2016)
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.