Accounts Receivable Representative - 8 Month Co-op
Accounts Receivable Representative – 8 Month Co-op
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting specialized AR portfolios such as Fed government and leasing. The candidate will also ensure that customer accounts are reconciled, outstanding issues investigated and resolved, and payments are negotiated while providing a positive customer experience to both internal and external customers.
We’re looking for people who:
- Present customer statements timely and accurately
- Respond to emails and voicemails within the set SLA (both internal and external customers)
- Reconcile credits/ debits overpayments and short payments
- Maintain positive communication with customers to ensure accounts issues are addressed, reconciled and resolved
- Can manage FED Government billing processes and other special billing assignments
- Assist other Account Receivable reps as needed
As our ideal candidate you’ll have:
- Enrollment in a Finance or Accounting related program at the Junior or Intermediate level with a Co-op option
- Academic or work experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- A self-starter who is able manage time well within a fast paced environment
- Previous work experience in an accounting environment is a nice to have
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
To apply for the position: If Softchoice and this role sound like a dream come true; please take a moment to apply within your University/College.
In addition, please apply online at http://www.softchoice.com/careers. If your experience matches with our current needs, our friendly Campus Talent Advisor will be in touch with you!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check is required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!