Technician, administration - Legal Operations (Open)
How will you contribute to the team?
The objective of this new position is to ensure that all administrative tasks under the responsibility of the Legal Operations team are centralized with an expert resource capable of rigorously executing the team’s various processes.
Coordination of legal invoicing in collaboration with our Finance team, conduct various financial tasks such as:
- Budget tracking
- Other adjustments
- Support the annual budget planning and preparation process
- Management of various legal databases and interface with our IT team for improvements
- Prepare various performance and financial reports
- Support the supplier performance review process
- Interface with certain external legal services providers and address ongoing issues
- Manage the quarterly external & internal audit processes
- Identify gaps in processes and contribute to the identification and implementation of solutions
- Support benchmarking analyses
- Support the organization of global team events
- Any other administrative task, as required
What will you contribute?
- Completed Career Program (DEC) in administration, business, or secretariat.
- Strong IT proficiency, including on various tools, such as:
- Cloud-based applications
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Management of databases.
- Attention to details
- Managing priorities
- Efficient communication in French and English Teamwork
- Confidentiality and professionalism
- Client focus
- Proficiency on advanced IT platforms, such as:
- Microsoft Power BI
- Experience in connection with a legal environment is an asset
- Knowledge in management of databases
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.).
You think that a career in our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a fully integrated professional services and project management company with offices around the world dedicated to engineering a better future for our planet and its people. We create sustainable solutions that connect people, technology and data to design, deliver and operate the most complex projects. We deploy global capabilities locally to our clients and deliver unique end-to-end services across the whole life cycle of an asset including consulting, advisory & environmental services, intelligent networks & cybersecurity, design & engineering, procurement, project & construction management, operations & maintenance, decommissioning and capital. – and delivered to clients in key strategic sectors such as Engineering Services, Nuclear, Operations & Maintenance and Capital. News and information are available at snclavalin.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.