Content production and creation coordinator (Open)
How will you contribute to the team?
Reporting to the Senior Advisor – FSSC Change Management & Communications, the incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain and develop content for the intranet, external career page and social media;
- Manage the social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram);
- Prepare, coordinate preparation of training material with subject matter experts and training conception team;
- Produce and support the diffusion of communication (graphic design, layout, and formatting, etc.);
- Prepare and modify material using graphic design tools such as InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator;
- Prepare, revise training material intended to internal users;
- Write and revised various type of internal communications (as needed);
- Assist with the development and implementation of change management programs for several finance initiatives;
- All other related tasks
What will you contribute?
- College degree or any other degree in a relevant field;
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role;
- Knowledge of the graphic design tools (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator);
- Knowledge of social media management;
- Ability to generate new ideas and have critical thinking;
- Sense of initiative, resourcefulness,precision and autonomy;
- Detail and results oriented while meeting tight deadlines;
- Ability to work well within a dynamic team environment;
- Strong customer focus
- Strong written communication skills in both French and English
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.).
You think that a career in our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a fully integrated professional services and project management company with offices around the world dedicated to engineering a better future for our planet and its people. We create sustainable solutions that connect people, technology and data to design, deliver and operate the most complex projects. We deploy global capabilities locally to our clients and deliver unique end-to-end services across the whole life cycle of an asset including consulting, advisory & environmental services, intelligent networks & cybersecurity, design & engineering, procurement, project & construction management, operations & maintenance, decommissioning and capital. – and delivered to clients in key strategic sectors such as Engineering Services, Nuclear, Operations & Maintenance and Capital. News and information are available at snclavalin.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.