Business Intelligence Intern Summer 2022 (Open)
Why join us?
The Business Intelligence (BI) Intern within the Business Systems team is responsible for supporting dashboard creation, organization and data manipulation activities and other related projects.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Gather stakeholder requirements and translate customer needs into solutions;
- Development, support and maintenance of business metrics and KPIs via Power BI and SSRS;
- The ability to design rapid prototypes or models using Excel or visualization tools to engage with the customer and accurately capture actual business requirements;
- The ability to work with the team to design and implement the actual reports, dashboards and other data products Educate and train end users to fully utilize the reporting solutions;
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets that are in different formats and from various platforms.
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor's degree student in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or related experience;
- Experience in creating, designing, analyzing and maintaining data warehousing / BI Reporting products;
- Knowledge in using some of the reporting packages and databases (SQL, etc.), query writing, ETL development, mapping;
- Strong analytical skills;
Advanced level of knowledge with MS Excel would be an added advantage.
What we offer at SNC-Lavalin:
At SNC-Lavalin, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits (ie.: group insurance, retirement savings plan, share purchase plan, continuing education program, etc.).
You think that a career in our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
You wish to leverage your experience and contribute? Apply now!
The masculine gender is used only to simplify the wording.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data. By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a fully integrated professional services and project management company with offices around the world. SNC-Lavalin connects people, technology and data to help shape and deliver world-leading concepts and projects, while offering comprehensive innovative solutions across the asset lifecycle. Our expertise is wide-ranging — consulting & advisory, intelligent networks & cybersecurity, design & engineering, procurement, project & construction management, operations & maintenance, decommissioning and sustaining capital – and delivered to clients in four strategic sectors: EDPM (engineering, design and project management), Infrastructure, Nuclear and Resources, supported by Capital. People. Drive. Results. www.snclavalin.com