Policy Coordinator at Santis Health
Santis Health, a leading public affairs, communications and strategy consultancy focusing on the health care sector, is looking to hire a Policy Coordinator. Based in our Toronto office, this ambitious, self-motivated individual will work closely with the Santis strategy and policy team to provide administrative and entry level consulting related activities in a fast-paced environment. This individual will help with research, project management, coordinating engagement activities and communications and public relations activities, as well as administrative duties as needed. Santis’ recent projects in this area include strategic plans and strategy reviews, stakeholder and community engagement, focused research projects, and work with Ontario Health Teams.
- Tracking and researching emerging and evolving public policy issues, including monitoring and reporting on federal and provincial legislative activities
- Identifying key stakeholders and creating tailored stakeholder maps
- Support the execution of stakeholder engagement plans, including assisting with interviews, focus groups and other engagement
- Drafting and editing a wide range of briefing notes, slide decks and other communication materials
- Supporting project management for client projects and assisting in keeping the project team focused on meeting multiple, tight timelines
- Public affairs and communications related support for Santis’ communications products to clients
- Providing administrative assistance to team members of Santis Health, including scheduling, invoicing, expense filing, maintaining client files, etc.
- Other office management functions as required
- Demonstrated knowledge of public policy and politics in Ontario and across Canada
- Experience in health care and health policy is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong research skills
- Skilled in priority-setting and time management
- Independent self-starter
- High-level of professionalism
- PowerPoint and graphic design skills an asset
- Fluency in French is an asset
- Flexible schedule for some evening/weekend work
About Santis Health Inc:
Santis Health is consultancy dedicated to providing value-added strategic advisory services to clients within the Canadian health care sector. Santis navigates the intersection of public policy, advocacy, and communications. Our services include strategic planning, policy analysis and development, public affairs, and communications. Clients of Santis Health include leading health care organizations, charities, non-profits, and health care providers across Canada. We pride ourselves on understanding the system dynamics that drive policy making, resource allocation, and stakeholder opinion. To learn more, please visit: www.santishealth.ca
Santis Health is dedicated to fostering a supportive and inclusive work environment that is safe and respectful. Our aim is to ensure all employees and job applicants are given equal and equitable opportunity, and that our organization represents a diverse array of expertise, skills and backgrounds. We are committed to fair employment practices that do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, disability, socio-economic status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, national origin, religious beliefs, political beliefs, sex and sexual orientation, and other dimensions that are intrinsic to who we are as individuals.
If you are interested in becoming the newest team member of Santis Health and believe you have the qualifications listed in the job description, please submit your cover letter and resume by email to Careers@santishealth.ca by September 30, 2021.