Software Developer, Digital Payments
Inspire the World. Create the Future.
Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung.
At Samsung, we invent the future and present rarely seen opportunities to make a difference in people lives. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly driven, results oriented, collaborative and creative problem solver to make an impact and shape the digital payment technologies.
(What You'll Do)
- Architect and design, develop and test, deploy and configure, maintain and operate highly scalable cloud services
- Develop unit and integration tests
- Work with talented professionals. Be constantly challenged to learn new technologies and solve complex problems
- Mentor and lead other software developers to follow cloud software development best practices in a fast-paced environment
(What You’ll Bring)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithms
- Extensive experience with Java, Spring framework, AOP, REST APIs, Functional programming, etc.
- Single Sign On, OAuth 2.0, HTTPS, PKI, Message Signing and Encryption, JWT/JWS/JWE
- Strong knowledge of relational, analytical and transactional models, as well NoSQL databases
- Experience with MySQL, Casandra, Couchbase, or MongoDB, ORM’s (e.g. MyBatis, JPA, Hibernate)
- HTTP Web-servers (Tomcat), Reverse Proxy (Ngnx, HAProxy), Redis/Memcached, Caching, Kafka, Topics/Queues
- Experience with AWS cloud services (EC2, S3, RDS, EMR, etc.), GIT, Jenkins, NodeJS/Python scripting languages
- Agile/Scrum software development methodologies
- Performance Testing experience
- Dev Ops experience (deployment, maintenance, monitoring)
- System and Network Architecture experience
- Docker, Packer, Terraform, Ansible, Icinga2
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest in working for Samsung; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.