Inspire the World, Create the Future.
Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung.
Samsung’s research lab in Vancouver is at the forefront of mobile solutions such as Samsung Knox for mobile security, cloud deployment services for device management, analytics for business intelligence, Samsung Pay for digital wallets, and SmartThings for the Internet of Things. We are looking for talented individuals to design, develop, operate, and support these solutions in the global market.
Why We Want You
Our product documentation is one of the first things our customers see when they use our products. It’s essential to create a great first impression, inform our customers, get them excited about our products, help them when they run into issues, and enhance our Samsung brand.
As a keen learner who enjoys being a Subject Matter Expert, you excel at researching, love being an early product user, passionately advocate on behalf of customers, and develop world-class content that is perfectly pitched to our customers.
- Primarily, you’ll work on developer tools: SDKs for device apps and REST APIs for cloud services. To a lesser degree, you’ll work on consumer products (apps) and enterprise IT admin services (web consoles).
- You’ll create developer guides, API references, step-by-step tutorials, FAQs, online help, web page copy, and blog posts. You might also create how-to videos and interactive product simulators.
- To create great content, you’ll understand our developers: their point of view, knowledge level, skill sets, preferences, and pain points. You can do this by working with our UX researchers to run surveys, interviews, and user tests. With this knowledge, you’ll pitch your content at the right level and using the right language.
- To become a Subject Matter Expert, you’ll master our technologies: phones, tablets, and watches; Android and Tizen operating systems; Java and C programming languages; and REST APIs and scripting languages. You are a disciplined self-learner and continual learner, making use of a variety of learning methods to become proficient fast.
- To raise the bar on quality, you’ll analyze our metrics, review customer feedback, and continually improve our content.
- To enhance internal efficiency and productivity, you’ll review the latest tools and methods; propose new ways of working; and train and support team members during transitions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or equivalent
- Excellent proficiency in English, ability to explain highly complex concepts in plain English
- Ability to understand new and complex technologies quickly
- Ability to read and understand source code, preferably Java but also C/C++
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Problem solving skills, ability to find the root cause of issues and troubleshoot them independently
- Agility in multi-tasking in a rapidly changing environment with hard deadlines
- Understanding of how to succeed on a global team with different personalities
- At least 2 year’s experience in Technical Writing
- Experience with Java or C/C++ programming
- Experience with IDEs like Android Studio, Tizen Studio, Eclipse
- Experience with web servers, scripting for REST APIs
- Experience with Content Management Systems like Drupal, Sharepoint
- Experience with code repositories like Git, Perforce
- Experience with Agile, sprints, backlog grooming, JIRA to track activities
- Experience with writing tools like MadCap Flare, Word
- Experience with content localization
- Knowledge of B2B models, working with enterprise partners like systems integrators
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest in working for Samsung. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.